Thursday 15 July 2010

Fwd: HeB2B

Hi Joe

 

It wasn't quite 'Hell' apart from the Tuesday storm … glad the hostel had an open fire and a warm bed … good call on that too Emma! : )

 

Just want to add my thanks for organising an unofficial event with great ideas/suggestions about what challenges to do … I enjoyed all my own wee adventures and hope you add the 'Swim across Loch Langabhat' to next year's objective list! (much safer than climbing An Cliseam … maybe!)

 

I'll put my best photos on the blog as soon as I can.

 

Thanks Joe and to all for good company throughout the week … I look forward to doing the same again next year!

 

Cheers to all,

Euan

 

(And a BIG personal thanks to Claire my own support donkey too … especially for volunteering to swim the loch crossing first … out and back … before me!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment